Men’s Health Services
At the Bozeman Clinic we provide care for men. Studies have shown that men are not as eager to seek out medical care as are their female counterparts. However, men have some special and unique needs. The physicians of the Bozeman Clinic continually stay up-to date on the latest evidence-based recommendations regarding Men’s Health. Some of the services that we provide to men include:
- Preventative and problem focused health exams including recommended lab studies
- Guidence regarding the utilization of exercise taylored to the individual in order to improve health outcomes
- Consultations for special concerns that men face regarding the prostate and ED (Erectile Dysfunction).
- Vasectomy for family planning. This procedure is performed by Dr. Leonard Ramsey within our clinic and requires a pre-vasectomy consult.
- Colonoscopy for cancer screening or diagnosis. This procedure is perfomed by one of our family physicians, Dr. Steven Roberts, who has received specialized training. This procedure requires a pre-colonoscopy consult.
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy as an alternative cancer screening procedure.
- DOT (Department of Transportation) exams performed by our DOT certified physicians Drs. Leonard Ramsey and Larry Sonnenberg.
- Flight physicals, Class I and II, performed by our own pilot physician, Dr. Leonard Ramsey.
- Diagnosis, treatment and care management of acute and chronic illnesses.