We offer preventative, problem-focused, acute, and specialized services for each stage of a woman’s life.
Women often have special and unique health care needs, ranging from preventive care across the spectrum of life to more specific needs during adolescent, college, childbearing, mid-life, and senior years. All of our providers give exceptional care to our female patients; however, we do have three female providers, Dr. Mitchell, Dr. Wheeler, and Nurse Practitioner Amy Braaksma, who take a special interest in women’s health. The physicians of the Bozeman Clinic continually stay up-to-date on the latest health and screening recommendations facing our female patients so that we can provide the best evidence-based care for you.
We are happy to partner with you in order to provide excellent care for you in the following areas:
- Preventative and problem-focused health exams including recommended lab studies
- Cancer screening and prevention with referrals for mammograms, colonoscopies, sigmoidoscopies, and bone health screening
- Gynecological and breast exams following evidence-based guidelines
- Family planning and counseling
- Mid-life, menopause and beyond
- DOT (Department of Transportation) exams performed by our DOT certified physicians Dr. Larry Sonnenberg
- Diagnosis, treatment, and care management of acute and chronic illnesses
Family Planning & Counseling