Newborn & Pediatric Care
Complete healthcare for your child
It gives us great joy to partner with parents in order to provide expert care for the newborn infant and on through their adolescent years. Children have special and unique needs when it comes to their health care. We stay up-to-date with the latest recommendations regarding well-child development, screening recommendations, illnesses that affect the pediatric patient, and immunizations so that we can provide the best evidence-based care for your child’s health.
Infants and young children are typically seen by the provider at regular intervals for well child care as follows:
- Immediate newborn period
- 2, 4, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18 and 24 months of age
- Yearly thereafter unless recommended differently by your provider
- The well-child exam often comes with recommended and/or required immunizations. Feel free to review the immunizations that you and your doctor may discuss within the following links
Older children and adolescents are typically seen by the provider for a wellness exam on a yearly basis. This often coincides with a “Sports Physical” which is a requirement by the schools. The providers at the Bozeman clinic believe that a comprehensive well-child exam is much more thorough than the typical “sports physical” and therefore we provide this comprehensive level of care to meet your child’s “sports physical” requirement or Well-Child exam. View the Resources tab in order to print out a Sports Physical form if needed.
Additional services for our pediatric and adolescent patients include but are not limited to:
- Newborn Circumcisions
- Comprehensive Sports physicals
- Adolescent depression screening
- Acute care for any illness that your child experiences
- Care for injuries that result in fractures
- Referrals to specialists or pediatricians when necessary