We offer preventative, problem-focused, acute, and specialized services for each stage of a woman’s life.
Women often have special and unique health care needs, ranging from preventive care across the spectrum of life to more specific needs during adolescent, college, childbearing, mid-life, and senior years. All seven of our physicians give exceptional care to our female patients; however, we do have two female physicians, Drs. Mitchell and Wheeler, who take a special interest in women’s health. The physicians of the Bozeman Clinic continually stay up-to-date on the latest health and screening recommendations facing our female patients so that we can provide the best evidence-based care for you.
We are happy to partner with you in order to provide excellent care for you in the following areas:
- Preventative and problem focused health exams including recommended lab studies
- Cancer screening and prevention with referrals for mammograms, colonoscopies, sigmoidoscopies, and bone health screening
- Gynecological and breast exams following evidence-based guidelines
- Family planning and counseling
- Pregnancy, prenatal care, and delivery (Our OB physicians take special care of our expectant mothers and their newborns. Our pregnant mothers tell us how wonderful it is to be cared for by their primary care family physician during this exciting time in their lives.)
- Mid-life, menopause and beyond
- DOT (Department of Transportation) exams performed by our DOT certified physicians Drs. Leonard Ramsey and Larry Sonnenberg
- Flight physicals, Class I and II, performed by our own pilot physician, Dr. Leonard Ramsey
- Diagnosis, treatment, and care management of acute and chronic illnesses
Family Planning & Counseling